Create a successful career in a unique working environment
Distinct, independent and prestigious project. Over 15 years of experience, specializing in the management of a wide variety of assets. We offer an international project, with presence in 4 countries. With €48,5 billion in assets under management, more than 1600 employees, more than 129 portfolios under management and more than 64 different customers, we are the reference multi-client servicer in the sector.
- Compensation policy: We apply criteria of responsibility and job valuation, thus ensuring a fair and equitable pay structure.
- Variable compensation depending on the objectives, individual performance and company performance.
- Bonus for special programs
- Flexible remuneration plan – HipoFlex: we give employees the possibility to request a restaurant ticket, transport card and/or childcare check.
- Collective health policy
- Add-ons: Seniority, 100% base salary supplement in sick leave cases
- Hipoges SmartWorking
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility to acquire 2 days of holidays
- Remote work
- Shorter working days – Fridays and summer (July/ August)
- 22 business days per year
- 2 days for private issues (per year)
- 1 additional day on Christmas
- 1 day for the anniversary
- Breastfeeding permission that gives the possibility to accumulate 15 working days.
- Development Model 70-20-10
- 70% Experience Based
- 20% Working with People
- 10% Training & Education
- Performance self-assessment: as a tool for developing and raising awareness of one’s own performance.
- Performance evaluation – year end: in which employees receive feedback and where new goals are set.
- Personal development plan: tool in which the employee identifies the areas and skills that they can develop.
- Internal rotation – functional mobility: a system that allows mobility between different positions and departments.
- Reskilling program: ability to develop necessary skills if the employee intends to change activity or responsibility.
- Training program – Hipoges L+EARN: method through which employees can develop both at a technical level and their own skills. The training actions are mainly divided into:
- Internal training
- Online training
- Fast learning
- External training
- Leadership development – Hipoges Management excellence: it’s a system that allows positions of responsibility in the company to be developed with competence to improve leadership and team management.
- Master Program: program that pays for a master’s degree or similar studies for Hipoges employees.
- Young Talent Development Program (You Next): training and development for young talent with the aim of joining the Hipoges team when the contract period ends.
- HipoCare: wellness plan with initiatives focused on improving physical condition, nutrition, and environmental conservation. (www.hipocareplan.com)
- Offices and facilities: functional, modern, and accessible.
- Hipoges Breakfasts: on an occasional Wednesday, Hipoges starts the day sharing with the team.
- Fruit Day: every Wednesday, we distribute fruit in office kitchens to support healthy diets.
- Coffee for everyone: we have equipped kitchens where milk, coffee and infusions are always available to the employee.
- Engagement survey – work environment workshops: to find out the level of satisfaction and commitment of the Hipoges employees and take actions that allow us to improve it.
- Hipoges Newsletter: this provides current information about the company. (www.hipogesnews.com)
- Hipoges Town Hall Meeting: internal event to share relevant business information with the employees.
- Hipoges Team Building: annual outdoor activity that aims to strengthen team relations.
- Hipoges Christmas: special actions and events during the Christmas season.
- Buddy Program: this provides new hires with a point of contact during their integration stage in the company.
- Hipoges Football team: participation in the League of Companies.